June 14, 2009

Adele


I just finished listening to her album, 19, for the second time. She describes her style of music heartbroken soul. I think I would agree. There's a bit of everything for everyone on it, to relate to that is.

Wait, do you see my heart on my sleeve?
It's been there for days on end and
It's been waiting for you to open up
yours too baby, come on now
I'm trying to tell you just how
I'd like to hear the words roll out of your mouth finally
Say that it's always been me

This song is one of my favorites, but there are so many others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love Adele's music. I lived in London for a few years and every time I hear 'Hometown', it really takes me back. Thanks for checkin out my blog, p.s.
The Tribe.....I listened to them all day at work today. Shit never gets old!

Anonymous said...

She's awesome.