August 16, 2009

It's been such a long time.

I really like being able to say that I have had some friends for 10 plus years, and I'm only 21. I'm not really one that has tons of friends, acquaintances, yes, but friendships not many. (sidebar: I've been reading up on introversion, and it is shocking how accurate the information is, in reference to me, friendships included.)

I'd say I have three such friends, and fortunately I got to see all of them this weekend.
One got married.


I got to see the other, a friend of 18 years, at her grandmother's 75th birthday celebration.








I don't have a picture to document the other meet up, but, she's that friend that I don't have to speak with everyday, months can go by. Nonetheless, when we do get together, it's like the time never passed.

Good way to end the summer!

No comments: