April 13, 2010

Day 1--Favorite Song

Since I have a habit of making things complicated, over thinking, and being indecisive, I'll say that I don't have one favorite song. I move in and out of "like" with certain artists and songs, and my favorite song today, may not be my favorite song tomorrow. I can say, that I don't have favorite songs that come from current radio rotation. I like those songs, I tolerate those songs, but they aren't my favorites.

I thoroughly enjoy most genres of music, and I'm on a big Mos Def/rappers (hip hop) not played on the radio kick right now.

But, alas, my favorite song choice is going to be John Mayer's "No Such Thing." It is a guarantee when that song comes on that I will smile, and what ever I'm doing will become 5xs better. It's the song that got me hooked on John Mayer and I haven't looked back since.

Share with me your favorite song, if you wanna.

1 comment:

Don said...

Favorite song at the present moment is Raheem Devaughn's Nobody Wins War.

I have yet to hear this particular John Mayer song. But I have heard the song about daughters and I think it's an exceptional song.