April 14, 2010

Day 2--Favorite Movie

In this case two movies come to mind. Day 2, and indecisiveness has reared it's ugly head.

Basically I'm going to do as I please and talk about both. Well, my first, is Save the Last Dance, and I ain't ashamed. I have loved that movie since middle school, and I'm not going to stop now. At this point in my life, if I were to see it for the first time, I guarantee it would be a bust, but I've carried it with me this far, I might as well keep on going.

At this point my favorite is The Namesake. Considering how much I love books and the mere fact that the movie closely interprets the book, it's no surprise that I enjoy the movie so much. I'm not sure of all the reasons I enjoy the movie so much, but I enjoy learning about Indian culture and the internal conflict the main character, Gogul, experiences is intriguing, for me.

Simply put, it's my favorite because I like it. Obviously.

No comments: