June 4, 2010

365 Project

I'm of the mindset that pictures should be taken during happy, exiting, riveting times.

Right now, I'm not getting much of that.

Therefore, I haven't been taking pictures. I don't even know what day I'm on.

I also attribute my slackness to the lack of a legitimate camera.

I want to give up on this one and start again someday when I feel more prepared. Honestly, if I were to show the pictures of my life right now, it would be full of my resume, bare bank account, stress (can I take a picture of that), and the feeling of failure (dramatic...i know).

We'll see how I feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could take pictures of things that you would like to be doing...or that will cheer you up. and wallowing in self-pity is sufficient sometimes as long as you don't get stuck in it. :-)